1. To Access the Camping, you must go through reception, even if you are just visiting the place. People over 14 years old must show their ID card or Passport and sign-in register. You are not allowed of changing your plot or location without checking with the reception about availability.
2. We remember that departure time is before 12.00 for any kind of accommodation. Any later departure will mean the payment of 50% of one-day stay cost.
3. We are glad to receive you and your pets. lt is compulsory to have them fastened and ALWAYS to pick their poops up.
4. Maximum speed is limited to 10km/h in the whole Camping area and for authorized vehicles. Be very careful with children and elderly.
5. Camping quiet time is from 00.00 until 08.00 during peak season and from 23.00 until 09.00 for the rest of the year. During these same periods of time, circulation with motor vehicles is also forbidden.
6. Camping La Bolera is in the largest Spanish National Park. We beg you to take care of the environment and to make a responsible use of the resources we offer you.
7. Barbecues in common spaces can be used very carefully if authorities don’t expressly forbid their use. From May to October you can just use charcoal.
8. Please, don’t leave rubbish inside the Camping nor in the small bins we have. Rubbish and recycling containers are outside, just near the reception.
9. Any damage, flaw, breakage, imperfection or theft caused by a client will be paid by the client. In the case to be caused by underage, the parents or legal guardian will have to assume the payment.
10. The company will not be responsible in case a robbery or theft may occur inside the camping. The complete Camping rules are available at reception for your consultation.
We are available at reception for anything you need from 09.00 to 21.00 in peak season and from 10.00 to 14.00 and from 17.00 to 21.00 during the rest of the year.
Anyway, we are available 24/7 in the phone number 610 927 990.
We really hope you enjoy your stay here.